Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)

Go down 
+2
PK2
xXLoZFanXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-21

lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Empty
PostSubject: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:55 pm

i drew this in february and posted it in the art critique, but no 1 replied so could i ask you guys how i could improve it? its lucario on the mountain in the sse

lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) S5jxwh

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173

lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Empty
PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:57 pm

Wow. That's excellent. Did you copy it off something? I consider myself good at drawing, but if that's from memory, well... affraid
XD But I don't think the proportions are QUITE right.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:01 pm

no i didnt copy it in a sense...well you know when lucario's standin on the mountain in the subspace emmissary? well during the spoiler tsunami i was watching the part of the sse [which i just said], but as you know, when all of lucario is shown on the mountain its not detailed, and the video i watched wasnt very good quality. anyway i paused the video at each part of the body [though the 1st thing i drew was its ears]. i thought it was in proportion pretty well, but preportion has never been one of my strong points ^^'' i was actually suprised how well i did coz im terrible at shading.

Timeline:

1. Lock, Shock and Barrel arrive in Easter town (18th/19th of November)

2. Lock, Shock and Barrel capture the Easter bunny (19th of November)

3. Lock, Shock and Barrel return the Easter bunny to Easter town (19th of November)

4. While in Easter town, Lock, Shock and Barrel sing a variation of ‘what’s this?’

5. Lock, Shock and Barrel stay in Easter town overnight (19th to 20th November)

6. Lock, Shock and Barrel go to Christmas town (20th of November)

7. Lock and Barrel start to sing another variation of ‘what’s this?’ but are interrupted by Shock (20th of
November)

8. Lock and Barrel have fun in Christmas town (20th – 22nd of November)

9. Lock, Shock and Barrel go look for Santa (23rd of November-26th of November)

10. Lock, Shock and Barrel argue over what they do with Sandy Claws once they find him (26th November)

11. Lock, Shock and Barrel Start to run low on food (27th of November)

12. Lock and Shock argue over who should be the leader of the group (29th of November)

13. Shock fakes the end of the story (30th of November)

14. Lock, Shock and Barrel go trick or treating alone to find food, Barrel goes missing (1st of December)

15. Bathtub comes back full of food, but runs away by the next day (2nd-3rd December)

16. Lock and Shock sneak into toy factory to find food (4th of December)

17. Lock and Shock sneak back into toy factory to find Barrel, this time with out fits (4th December at night to 6th December)

18. Lock and Shock give up looking for Barrel and go back to trick or treating (6th December night)

19. Shock gets taken in by elf family (6th December) Lock spends rest of night looking for Shock.

20. Lock guesses that Shock has been kidnapped (having imagined seeing Shock in a house) and tries to blow
up a wall of the house to get her back, the plan fails as the rocket he uses is a dud (7th of December).

21. Lock goes back to Halloween town alone (8th of December)

22. Lock goes to Bonfire town to get more explosives (9th of December to 10th of December)

23. Shock gets assaulted by flashback (11th of December)

24. Lock goes back to Christmas town (due to the time differences it’s now December 13th)and fixes explosives to the walls of the house (13thth of December)

25. Lock blows up the wall of the house and rescues Shock (Early morning of December 14th)

26. Lock and Shock get arrested (morning of December 14th)

27. Lock and Shock go on trial (Afternoon of December 14th)

28. Lock and Shock get put in prison for 9 days and banished from Christmas town upon release (14th of
December to 23rd of December)

29. Lock and Shock get reunited with Barrel in prison (14th of December)

30. Lock and Shock give Barrel a pep-talk (14th of December)

31. Barrel describes Sandy Claws to Lock and Shock (15th of December)

32. Lock, Shock and Barrel tell each other what they’ve been up to (16th of December)

33. Lock, Shock and Barrel argue over who is the worst out of Jack, Oogie and Sandy Claws. Lock sides with
Oogie, Shock sides with Jack and Barrel sides with Sandy Claws (18th of December)

34. Argument spills over into a who would win a fight argument (19th of December)

35. Lock, Shock and Barrel promise to never split up again (20th of December)

36. Lock, Shock and Barrel get a tongue lashing from Sandy Claws and get released from prison (23rd of
December)

37. Lock, Shock and Barrel find the bathtub (23rd December)

38. Lock, Shock and Barrel find out where Sandy Claws lives (23rd of December)

39. Lock, Shock and Barrel hide in a box to catch Sandy Claws, the plan fails (morning to after noon of December 24th)

40. Lock, Shock and Barrel change tactics (Evening of December 24th)

41. Lock, Shock and Barrel capture Sandy Claws and return to Halloween town (Night of December 24th [Christmas town] morning of December 24th [Halloween town])

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TLOWNESU
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
TLOWNESU

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:03 pm

OH GEOS MIEO (OH MY GOD IN SPANISH) THATS REALY GOOD and i can only draw stick figures
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:05 pm

thanks Very Happy I wasnt sure if it was really that good, u guys r so helpful XD Smile

Shock’s Point-Of-View:

1. 15: Packing and Preparation- The preparations made before they go to Christmas/Easter town.

2. 1: Song- Extension of the ‘What’s this?’ reprise at the end of the film. Sung in Easter town.

3. 27: Easter town- The trio’s time in Easter town.

4. 14: How to get home- the Trio consider how they are going to get back to Halloween town
(considered both in Easter town and Christmas town).

5. 28: Faux Sandy Claws/Easter bunny- The capturing of ‘Sandy Claws’.

6. 29: Christmas town- Similar to ‘Sledding’ and ‘Snowball fight’.

7. 4: Another Song: Another variation of ‘What’s this?’, interrupted by Shock a few verses in.

8. 20: Sledding- For a few days Lock, Shock and Barrel enjoy Christmas town by doing Christmas-y things.

9. 21: Snowball fight- Same as ‘Sledding’.

10. 17: Finding Sandy Claws- The Trio’s endeavors to find Sandy Claws’ location in Christmas town.

11. 18: Finding the Sandy Claws mini-song (consider part of ‘Finding Sandy Claws’)- While looking for Sandy Claws Shock suddenly breaks into song, she sings a variation of ‘Kidnap the Sandy Claws’ she sang earlier in the movie. Much to Lock’s chagrin.

12. 5: Adverb/Adjective Argument- Lock, Shock and Barrel wonder whether to treat Sandy Claws nicely or not once they kidnap him, since in Halloween town the word ‘terrible’ is used to describe a good thing, but since Jack is trying to make the citizens use good adjectives to describe good things instead, such as ‘jolly’ and ‘wonderful’. Because of this the trio becomes confused about their instructions.

13. 3: Food issues- Since Lock, Shock and Barrel expected to kidnap the real Sandy Claws as easily as they did the fake one they don’t bother to take much food with them when they went to Christmas town. When they run out of food they refuse to try any of the food in Christmas town, since they fear it might be poisonous.

14. 32: Faux end scare: After a few days with no food Shock fakes the end of the story, as if she had wrote a diary and died, but of course, she’s the mischievous type.

15. 39: Leader- Lock and Shock argue over who is the leader of the group, since Lock is the ‘official’ leader but Shock is smarter and more cunning.

16. 10: Trick or treating- Attempt at getting food.

17. 9: Barrel goes missing- Intro chapter to ‘Barrel gets kidnapped’.

18. 2: Barrel gets kidnapped- Barrel gets kidnapped when he is mistaken for an elf, Lock and Shock spend several days/chapters trying to get him back.

19. 19: Bathtub- Bathtub goes walk-about – ‘Nuff said.

20. 22: Still looking for food- Lock and Shock break into a toy factory to find food, where they find Barrel (set before ‘Outfits’).
21. 16: Outfits- During the ‘Barrel gets kidnapped’ subplot (but after they break into the factory to find food) Lock and Shock disguise themselves as elves and sneak into the toy factory to find Barrel, having caught a glance of him while looking for food.

22. 23: Working- During their time disguised in the factory.

23. 8: Family- After getting desperate for food the trio split up to look for some, during their time away from each other Shock gets taken in by a family living in Christmas town, where she is treated with love and affection. Shock then begins to question whether she should stay here and be loved, or to return to Lock (and Barrel once they find him). When facing a dilemma she tries to explain to the family that she must do bad things, as it is her nature, but is interrupted by Lock blowing up a wall and ‘rescuing’ her. She then goes back to her bad self, realizing that Lock and Barrel are the only family she really needs *cue awwwwwww*.

24. 33: Origin (Shock): Shock reflects on how the trio met, since she actually doesn’t remember she makes it up. Occurs while she is considering staying with the elf family.

25. 11: A trick too far- After Lock blows up the elves’ house he and Shock try to run away fugitive style, but because they stand out so much they are soon caught.

26. 12: In jail- Their time in prison.

27. 26: Smile- After seeing Sandy Claws, Barrel, in fear, stops constantly smiling, resulting in a pep-talk when Lock and Shock find him.

28. 36: Reunion- Either after they save Barrel or are in prison.

29. 37: Three-of-a-kind- When the trio are reunited they promise to not split up again, realizing the trouble it caused (the bad kind).

30. 38: Exaggeration Display-tion- While in Prison Barrel describes Sandy Claws to Lock and Shock, but over exaggerates.

31. 24: The meanness meter- After getting Barrel back, the trio argue about who is the worst/best out of Jack, Oogie and Sandy Claws.

32. 25: Fight based bias- continuation of ‘The meanness meter’. The discussion continues into a ‘who would win in a fight’ argument

33. 13: Meeting Sandy Claws- Shortly before being released Santa gives the trio a tongue lashing.

34. 7: Plan revision- The trio consider changing their plan to capture Sandy Claws (their original idea was to hide in a present with a message attached and leave it on Sandy/Santa’s doorstep, then wait till he opened it to jump on him, though in the movie they just knock on his door and jump on him). Possibly after kidnapping the Easter bunny they decided to change tactics.

Lock’s Point-Of-View:

6: Lock X Shock- The concept of a Lock-Shock relationship, hinted at throughout the story, may have one or two main scenes in some chapters. (Main theme)

31: Lock P.O.V. Chapter- a chapter from Lock’s perspective, probably his search for Shock, could provide insight into ‘Lock X Shock’.
34: Origin (Lock): Lock’s interpretation of ‘Origin’, he also, isn’t sure how they met. Occurs when he’s alone looking for Shock

Barrel’s Point-Of-View

30: Barrel P.O.V. Chapter- a chapter from Barrel’s perspective, probably hit kidnapping and his life as an ‘elf’.
35: Origin (Barrel): Barrel’s interpretation of ‘Origin’, he doesn’t know either. Occurs during his time as an ‘elf’.

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:14 am; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:06 pm

I draw out the TL sprite from memory sometimes XD. I have good memory for useless stuff.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:08 pm

i know, my memorys wasted on not very relevant things to, like i can remember every single pkmn and can name it by seein its picture [my cousin can do it to, must be a pkmnfan thing] and sometimes its type but im not sure

Timeline:

31st October 55 days till Christmas: Halloween (night) This is Halloween (night) Jack’s Lament (night)
1st November 54 days till Christmas: Jack goes to Christmas town (morning) What’s this? (Night [in Christmas town]) Town meeting song (Night)
2nd November 53 days till Christmas: Jack gets equipment (morning) Jack starts his experiments
3rd November 52 days till Christmas
4th November 51 days till Christmas
5th November 50 days till Christmas
6th November 49 days till Christmas
7th November 48 days till Christmas
8th November 47 days till Christmas
9th November 46 days till Christmas
10th November 45 days till Christmas
11th November 44 days till Christmas
12th November 43 days till Christmas
13th November 42 days till Christmas
14th November 41 days till Christmas
15th November 40 days till Christmas
16th November 39 days till Christmas
17th November 38 days till Christmas
18th November 37 days till Christmas:
19th November 36 days till Christmas <<< story starts here ‘Jack’s Obsession’ (morning) ‘Kidnap the Sandy Claws’ here
20th November 35 days till Christmas ‘Making Christmas song here’
21st November 34 days till Christmas
22nd November 33 days till Christmas
23rd November 32 days till Christmas
24th November 31 days till Christmas
25th November 30 days till Christmas
26th November 29 days till Christmas
27th November 28 days till Christmas
28th November 27 days till Christmas
29th November 26 days till Christmas
30th November 25 days till Christmas
1st December 24 days till Christmas
2nd December23 days till Christmas
3rd December22 days till Christmas
4th December 21 days till Christmas
5th December20 days till Christmas
6th December19 days till Christmas
7th December18 days till Christmas
8th December17 days till Christmas
9th December16 days till Christmas
10th December15 days till Christmas
11th December14 days till Christmas
12th December13 days till Christmas
13th December12 days till Christmas
14th December11 days till Christmas
15th December10 days till Christmas
16th December9 days till Christmas
17th December 8 days till Christmas
18th December 7 days till Christmas
19th December 6 days till Christmas
20th December 5 days till Christmas
21st December 4 days till Christmas
22nd December3 days till Christmas
23rd December2 days till Christmas
24th December1 day till Christmas ‘Making Christmas ends here’ Poor Jack
25th December0 days till Christmas

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:15 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:10 pm

lol I can do that too! It's good for parties lol! .
Back to top Go down
TLOWNESU
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
TLOWNESU

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:12 pm

xXLoZFanXx wrote:
i know, my memorys wasted on not very relevant things to, like i can remember every single pkmn and can name it by seein its picture [my cousin can do it to, must be a pkmnfan thing] and sometimes its type but im not sure
im a pokemaniac name a pokemon i can picture it or the other way arround
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:16 pm

ive never tried it at a party >.< when i was younger i hated omanyte n omastar [could never read their names >.< back in the gold n silver days i called the move 'supersonic' shhhhhhh-ionic, it was wierd to not be able to read]

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:18 pm

I called my Squirtle Supersuker when I was 5, like Supersoaker, a Water gun brand, but it came out wrong...
BoT people.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:29 pm

you mean u called them that coz u couldnt read properly or u did it intentionally? And...What's BoT?

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:17 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 pm

I had a reading age of 8 when I was 5 XD. Of course I could read it.
But Supersoaker wouldn't fit.
BoT Back on Topic.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:33 pm

I meant I said that because I couldn't read it. anyway...I cant review my own thing I'll have to wait 'til some else comes along...

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:16 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
TLOWNESU
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
TLOWNESU

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:45 pm

i could pwn my cousin at MARIO KART 64 at age 2 its true im not lieing
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:46 pm

Theme 3: Origin (Barrel):

Poem form:

It was late one fall in a small neighbourhood,
Out on the street a young boy stood.
His clothes were worn out and his hair was a mess,
Though it was hardly a cause for distress.
He was short and round with a skeleton mask;
Benjamin was his name.
He waited, impatient, wearing anything but a frown
Ready to trick or treat all over town.

They called him The boy with the cuteness spark,
always sweet and polite.
Each year with his parents on Halloween night
Wandering around in the dark.
But this year his parents were nowhere to be found
Instead several teenagers approached, hardly making a sound.
“Hello there Benny” They said with a smile
“Sorry we took such an awful long while.
But now we can go and have lots of fun,
you’re all ready and Halloween’s only just begun!”

After a few hours the group began to grow weary,
For the houses and costumes had stopped being scary
Not that they’d ever been they thought to themselves,
They were teenagers, not cuddly Christmas elves.
They glanced over at their child in tow
He seemed in no way ready to go.
Their gaze fell to his cart, overflowing with candy
They couldn’t help feeling envious of the child and his treats
who with such little effort, could obtain so many sweets,
They intended to steal some, but have nothing handy
Then suddenly one of them got an idea,
she stood atop a bench so that they would see her.
They huddled together and began to discuss their scheme
To pull this off they’d need to work as a team.

All the while Benjamin stood looking quite bored
He waited and waited next to his Halloween hoard.
And after a while, with their arrangements complete,
they promptly began their plan of deceit

“Listen, Benny” whispered one of the girls,
her auburn hair falling neatly around her face in curls
“We want to play a little game”
Little Benjamin nodded all the same
“All you have to do is sit in there”
She pointed over at a small wooden barrel, adjusting her hair.
“Then stay in until we say to come out.
We’ll give you some candy too, if you stay quiet and don’t shout”
Benjamin agreed without a single doubt,
anything was better than just standing about

The group poured the barrel’s contents over the floor
Alcohol, most likely left from the day before.
The liquid splashed all over the poor boy
Making him feel like an overused bath toy
And into the small space of the barrel he scurried
When they lifted it upright he was not at all worried.
One girl, the one from before, passed him a swirled lolly, orange and black
She thought he might as well have a little snack.
To the others it seemed merely a decoy
Their minds wandered to the candy they were to steal. Such joy.
“You be good now, and we’ll be right back”
She put the lid on, and all went black

It was now that the children left Benjamin behind
Stuffing their pockets with candy wherever they could find
In a few moments they would move on to phase two,
Time was running short, and they knew just what to do.
And it seemed in that moment the boy’s fate was sealed
They were to roll him down the hill on the field
They wanted revenge for what he had unwittingly done
Year after year, using his charm,
taking all the candy and leaving the rest with none
but in the long run of course, they meant him no harm.

After a while the group became jaded,
their sudden enthusiasm had quickly faded.
After a brief discussion they decided to leave
And return later to finish what they hoped to achieve
And so under a tree the barrel was hid,
None of them noticing the jack-O’-lantern dangling above the lid.
As they hurried away to plan their next stop
The lantern fell and smashed on the top.
From the jolt of the pumpkin Benjamin tried not to yelp
And clung to his lolly tighter instead asking for help
“I promised not to talk, or say even a word”
he whispered to himself, Hoping they hadn’t heard.
“I’ll be fine, there’s nothing wrong, now stop making a din!”
He scolded himself, not realizing the peril he was in.

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 pm

I agree, it's not relevant AT ALL.

Sorry TLOWNESU, I already gave you a warning, and this just snapped me.

1 Day BAN.
Back to top Go down
LinkTwilight
Clan Co-Leader

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:31 am

snip

Last edited by LinkTwilight on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 am

Yeah, they're awesome, aren't they?
Working on some more!
Oh, and by the way, every time I look at the art, the more I find picky flaws.

I'd better not look again. bounce
Back to top Go down
mecha knight
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
mecha knight

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:45 pm

Good! Thats better than I would achieve lol!
Keep up the goog work!!! Peanut Butter Jelly
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:58 pm

thanks Very Happy

Everything was going according to plan, we’d visited three houses so far, and each one had been overly generous in their offerings, it was the outfits, it had to be. On the way to the fourth house something strange happened- it began to snow- snow!

“Why is it snowing?!” I ask to know one in particular “I mean, it’s October, it shouldn’t be snowing!”
“It will be November tomorrow though, and didn’t you listen to weather? They said that a snow storm is coming in from the north; luckily they said that we won’t get the worst of it. We’ll only get a little bit. But we will have to go back earlier ok?” Lorne’s mother says cheerily, how could she be so calm at a time like this?! This snow…it was going to ruin everything.
“We should hurry up, we have to go back earlier because of this…snow” I almost scowl at the very mention of ‘it’, Lorne isn’t so concerned
“You’re overreacting, it isn’t so bad.”
“But still, we’ll have to hurry.”
“Stop worrying, we can still get that mountain of candy like we said, we will get it. Ok?” I nod, this couldn’t stop us, it was only a minor hindrance, we could trick-or-treat perfectly- with or without this snow.

- - -

Twenty-four houses now, it was getting late, we’d have to go back soon, but we didn’t mind, in fact, we were overjoyed, so many sweet delights we had found, we couldn’t wait to get back to my house. Though I’m sure I saw Lorne sneakily eating a few when his mother wasn’t looking. It seemed like nothing could spoil our mood, not even the snow, when he arrived. We only saw him in passing, but we’d never forget his costume, his father, or the cart of candy he pulled behind him. By the look of it it contained more than double the amount of candy we’d collected in total.

He was an adorable little boy, in some ways, dressed as a skeleton; he looked a few years younger than us, maybe eight. His mask displayed a constant grin, his real expression probably sharing that same grin given the circumstances. It certainly wasn’t a perfect costume, but he had something, an undeniable cuteness, and with it he was stealing all the candy, our candy.

“Lorne…Lorne, look!” I point at the sweet stealing little wretch, ignoring Lorne’s mother’s remark about pointing being rude
“Don’t worry, he’s probably been trick-or-treating for hours, that’s the only reason he--”
“--Dad, look at how much candy we’ve got, and it’s only our fifth house”
“Yes son, that’s very nice” ‘Very nice?!’ Was that all he could say, with all that…I was tempted to throw a snowball at them both, I’d get in trouble- but it’d be worth it. I was about to consider the outcomes of my plan when I swear I heard something inside Lorne snap. I hear Lorne breathe in sharply, I crane my head around to see the damage done. His fists were clenched and he was stomping the ground with one foot. His face was most likely as red as his mask and I could almost see his eye twitching underneath it. Overdramatic, but I could still tell, Lorne wasn’t happy, though I couldn’t blame him, even if he wasn’t taking it as well.
“We worked forever on these costumes…and now he, with weird 3 toed shoes and his smiling mask is taking everything, he…he--”
“Lorne…calm down. W-we can just get more candy, um…we’re older…he probably has to go back earlier…yes, that’s it; we’ll go to more houses…ok Lorne? Lorne?” I whisper, dropping my Halloween bag to grab his shoulders.
“You’re right…we can get more…” We both sigh, most of our hopes for tonight destroyed, the best we could hope for was to get as much candy as we could with the time we had left, but it’d still never compare to his, and as much as we tried to convince ourselves otherwise, we knew it was the truth. To make matters worse it began to snow heavier, I could hardly see my hand in front of my face- we didn’t have much time.
“We’d best be going back, if we stay much longer we’ll get soaked” Lorne’s mother suggests, picking up my broom, though it’s less of a suggestion and more of a sugar-coated order, since the snow obviously wasn’t going to melt anytime soon. I start to turn around when someone grabs my wrist
“Psst, listen. Let’s go off and trick-or-treat some more” It’s Lorne; I think he’s still bitter about that child.
“But Lorne we--”
“Do you want that little brat to take everything?”
“No, but--”
“Then what are we waiting for?”
“What about your mum? She’ll be worried if we just disappear”
“It’s ok, we can just go back to your house later, we are ten after all, we can look after ourselves. You aren’t scared are you?” I can feel him smirking underneath his mask; he knows I don’t like being called scared.
“Fine, but if we get in trouble it’s your fault” And with that we vanish in the veil of snow, I faintly hear Lorne’s mother warning us to catch up, but I pay her no heed. We had a goal now, and we weren’t coming back until we had reached it.

Last edited by xXLoZFanXx on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:26 am; edited 48 times in total
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:46 pm

That's an awesome drawing. It beats the stick figure Lucario i would draw by 4,000,000,000,000,000.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm

thanks Very Happy

- - -

Echo:

…You…are you Caroline’s little boy…?

Knock Knock knock

Lindsey sighs to herself, she shouldn’t of expected any different, she shouldn’t of hoped for any different. It was Halloween, they’d always come back

“They’re late…” she murmurs, trying to make a joke out of it. Maybe it wasn’t them, maybe it was just a coincidence; someone with the same three knocks and the same air of confidence and the same youthful ambition and the same--

Knock Knock knock

The wretched sound pierces the air again, bringing Lindsey out of her daze. No, she couldn’t hide forever, eventually she’d crack, and they could wait all night. She wasn’t meant to have peace, not tonight, not after what she’d done.

“Mum, there’s someone at the door, are you going to get it?” Shaun calls over, dressed in his regular clothes, prepared to stay inside all night, while everyone else went trick-or-treating, he was used to it “I think it’s those three. Should I answer it? Or-”

“No no, I’ll get it, gotta see if they’ll make it another year.”

Nine years now, since that day, the day she made that fatal mistake, the mistake that she’d need to pay for until the time she’d join those three.

She never really knew them well, little Lorne Summers and Shawna Jones, knowing only Lorne’s mother from college. But that didn’t remove any of the blame from her, if anything it made it worse, making her mistake all the more painfully obvious.

She’d only known those two, excluding seeing Lorne once or twice when he was younger, for a few minutes, ten at most. She had talked about the most trivial of things, most likely boring them, had she realized that that would be the only time she would…but there was ‘no maybes’, no ‘what ifs’ in life, what was done was done.

She tries to will herself to move, once again going over what she did that day, pin-pointing exactly where everything went wrong.

…Shouldn’t she be with you…?

…W-we’re ten now…W-w can…

…Shaun will be watching you…

Another sigh, that was it, how could she have been so stupid? She was younger then, but that was no excuse, she was supposed to be the adult, and yet…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)   lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lucario art i drew (sorry its not TL, im workin on what pose to do and waitin till i get good colours)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc. :: Artist's Corner-
Jump to: