Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Empty
PostSubject: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:50 am

well...during the ghost ship cutscene [with the paper picture frames] when Oshus is decsribin Bellum n all that, he makes it quite clear that Bellum is one entity, but later refers to him as 'they', look:

Oshus wrote:
...and that is what brought THEM here.

heres a picture of it as well

Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] 5v3w5x

and ive circled it

is it a translation error? or something else? i need answers lol!
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173

Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:02 am

He might have been referring to all the monsters.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:06 am

yes but the phantoms r just bellums alter ego stuff things, and coz he didnt bring any till he took over the tempple...i think
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:35 pm

I don't know. I've completed the game(twice), but I don't usually pay attention to the cutscenes. What did he say before he said "...and that is what brought them here." ?
Back to top Go down
mecha knight
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
mecha knight

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:28 am

He probly means the phantoms and bellum.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:44 am

smashbros2u wrote:
I don't know. I've completed the game(twice), but I don't usually pay attention to the cutscenes. What did he say before he said "...and that is what brought them here." ?

ok ill quote all what he said

Oshus wrote:

His Name is... Bellum. *que drum and Eerie music*
His evil ran so deep that it leeched the very life force from me.
As you know every creature in this world possesses a sacred power.
This power is called life force.
The Sand of hours is a physical manifestation of that power.
And that is what brought them here.
I struggled against my attacker in a great clash.
But his evil was so dark that it slowly drained my own life force.
He was always one step ahead of my attacks and I was eventually overcome.
I was dragged to the sunless depths of the temple...
Sealed up, my life force continues to drain away.
Using the life force he leeched from me...
His evil spread and bred more and more foul monsters.
The spirits of power and wisdom were also imprisoned.
But Ciela managed to split her soul and escape.
That split was why so much of her memory was lost.
Even among the monsters born of the sand of hours, some are especially evil.
The phantoms who roam my temple take after the evil of their master.
Supernatural strength, wrapped in plate armour...virtually invincible.
They prowl the temple, searching for victims. No one can harm them.
Of course they were created to be untouchable.
I had only one option. My ocean of strength had drained to just a puddle
Using my last ounce of strength, I cloned myself, just as Ciela did.

k i really can be botherd typing anymore! the cutscenes 7 minutes long!

k so thts what he said
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:27 am

He's referring to the creatures, and the sand of hours (hourglass) brought them there, to regain it so Bellum could keep control in the Phantom Dungeon (or whatever).
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:30 am

oh i get it now...thanks 4 clearin it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:54 am

Yay. First REAL lockage. Good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]   Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something thats been botherin me in Zelda Phantom Hourglass... [DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE COMPLETED THE GHOST SHIP DUNGEON]
Page 1 of 1