Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Custom Stages!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Post Your Custom Stages! Empty
PostSubject: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 pm

We all know that you've all made good custom stages, so why dont you post them, tell them how long it took u to make them n stuff like that Very Happy get postin!

well ive made quite a few... heres a picture of some [i used dynamic view [i used a warp star]]

Ness: [mother 2] Post Your Custom Stages! 260ag42

Post Your Custom Stages! 2mewh6o

This Personally is my favorite simply because it looks like the sprite the most, i had to put a movin platform in because the as no room left for another block

Lucas: [mother 3] Post Your Custom Stages! 24wd9o0

Post Your Custom Stages! Jkbq10

My second Sprite Custom Stage, Was very similar to claus' 1 except the different hair, not that hard for me to make but i couldnt put all the things in his hair coz of not enough block space.

Claus: [mother 3] Post Your Custom Stages! 2v952s0

Post Your Custom Stages! 2jaj23p

my first sprite custom stage, Claus' sprite has less hair n could fit all the things in his hair from his sprite [yes i will be postin the sprites later...]
took me 10 minutes to make,i like it Very Happy

Pokey/Porky: [mother 2] Post Your Custom Stages! 2j3s1aw

Post Your Custom Stages! 2dtc4mh

This one was annoyin to say the least, because of the two different sized pixels which are in his sprite [well it the sprite i used they were, this 1has the right sized...], abit wrong but i dont mind, his heads too big so i had to use a moving platform again, i also had to leave out the 'blush' that ther mother sprites have because he has such big cheeks in his sprite that it would use all the block space [you know that thing that limits how many things you use]

Picky: [mother 2] Post Your Custom Stages! 53uvy9

Post Your Custom Stages! 1054843

I actually did this before the porky/pokey stage and it turned out ok, not much else to say, i managed to fit evrythin in, its rather difficult to jump up to the middle [his hair] if u actually go down to the bottom, but if lucas can do it, so can u, evry1 else has a up-b that will work in the small space.

8 Bit Mario: [mario] Post Your Custom Stages! 2v19lyw

Post Your Custom Stages! 21bkf2x

Now THIS was annoyin,the wall of bricks was borin and i had to keep checkin the sprite over and over and its not finished because of the brick block, but i think its ok, thats all that has to be said about this 1

Mario Mushroom: [mario] i found it on a keyring on google its not the same as the real sprite so...

Post Your Custom Stages! 6hhp43
Didnt take me that long to make, im ok with it, not much else i consider it 'meh'

Toon Link: [zelda] Post Your Custom Stages! 166evd2

Post Your Custom Stages! 24y3ips

I really like it, didnt take me long to do, represents our clan, nuff sed Very Happy

ill post the original sprites tomorrow
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:11 pm

Wow, these are great. Any way I can download them?

EDIT:Oh yeah, I'll put my stages on when I get something to put stuff on my SD card on the computer.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:28 am

i cant put them on a place to download soz, but just tell me ur wii and fc , and add mine n ill send them u Very Happy

my fc is: 511 0500 8703
my wii # is:7972 1113 4463 9527

it'll be useful addin my fc anyway coz we av to have a match 4 the interclan tourney eventually
Back to top Go down
Toon Link
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
Toon Link

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 am

Can you send some to me Very Happy I have you added already anyway ^^ i like the Lucas one
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:55 am

ok could you specify which though? i dont wanna send 1s u dont want
Back to top Go down
Toon Link
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
Toon Link

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am

xXLoZFanXx wrote:
ok could you specify which though? i dont wanna send 1s u dont want
Yep,Yep Lucas and Ness lol!
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 am

theyve sent they shud arrive...eventually
Back to top Go down
Toon Link
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
Toon Link

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 am

xXLoZFanXx wrote:
theyve sent they shud arrive...eventually
lol! just like before
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:17 pm

Wii FC- 3208 5410 9192 5629

Brawl FC- 3652 0214 4514

I want the Toon Link head one. I've registered you.
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:33 pm

Here are my Custom Stages

Ice Ring Isle-Based off the island from Wind Waker where you get the iron boots.
Music-Great Sea
Up Half
Post Your Custom Stages! Ice_Ring_Isle-Up
Bottom Half
Post Your Custom Stages! Ice_Ring_Isle-Down

Hyrule Castle-From Smash 64.
Music-LoZ Main Them
Post Your Custom Stages! Hyrule_castle

R.O.B. Factory-This is where they build they ROBs that work for the subspace emissary.
Music-Gyromite
Upper Half
Post Your Custom Stages! ROB_factory-u
Bottom Half
Post Your Custom Stages! Rob_factory_d

LoZFan, how did you get those full size images?
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:36 pm

She used the Warp Star, but it doesn't work on bigger stages. I tried it with my SmashPit.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:53 am

smashbros2u wrote:
Here are my Custom Stages

Ice Ring Isle-Based off the island from Wind Waker where you get the iron boots.
Music-Great Sea
Up Half
Post Your Custom Stages! Ice_Ring_Isle-Up
Bottom Half
Post Your Custom Stages! Ice_Ring_Isle-Down

Hyrule Castle-From Smash 64.
Music-LoZ Main Them
Post Your Custom Stages! Hyrule_castle

R.O.B. Factory-This is where they build they ROBs that work for the subspace emissary.
Music-Gyromite
Upper Half
Post Your Custom Stages! ROB_factory-u
Bottom Half
Post Your Custom Stages! Rob_factory_d

LoZFan, how did you get those full size images?

yes i used a warpstar like pk2 sed , ill send u TL in a bit coz im postin off a school comp ATM lol! yh and it doesnt work on huge stages, but my custom stages r the biggest u can get with custom stages so i dont think you'll av a problem with it Very Happy

edit: i was an idiot and 4got to add ur wii # b4 turnin on brawl n if i turn brawl off it wont play agen till tomorrow [my wiis stupid like that] so if it ok if i add you tomorow?
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:38 pm

Quote :
edit: i was an idiot and 4got to add ur wii # b4 turnin on brawl n if i turn brawl off it wont play agen till tomorrow [my wiis stupid like that] so if it ok if i add you tomorow?
Yeah, I can wait. I haven't even played brawl yet today.
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:23 am

u wi # isnt right...are sure its correct?
Back to top Go down
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:21 am

Oh.....I misread my handwriting. My wii is in my basement, and my computer is on the main floor. Here's my real wii#:

3203 5410 9192 5629
Back to top Go down
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:39 am

ok ive added you but because i didnt put brawl in AS SOON as i turned my wii on it wont work 4 the rest of today D= so u'll have to wait till tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Custom Stages!   Post Your Custom Stages! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Your Custom Stages!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Video Games :: Smash Bros.-
Jump to: