Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am PK_Awesome.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PK_Awesome
Outsetter
Outsetter
PK_Awesome

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-13

I am PK_Awesome. Empty
PostSubject: I am PK_Awesome.   I am PK_Awesome. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll make a short bio for shits and giggles.

~BIO~
Lets see, I'm 13, I'm of Hispanic Descent, My name is Juan and I'm a hardcore gamer. At school, I don't really want to be social at school since everyone in the school is either a douche, wanksta or a faker but I have made some friends at school but not many. I hang out with two people mostly everyday whether it be my neighbors or my cousin who is also on NH. I am a Nintendo Fanboy but I like the other consoles as well unlike some other Nintendo fanboys *Tyeforce*. The game that turned me into a gamer was Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt game on the NES when I was five (my family didn't really wanted to spend money on something I couldn't play that much) and that is how my gamer came out. My life is the basic normal life with a few twists here and there and I wouldn't change my life for nothing. I'm usually never sad and that sometimes weird people out. I listen to music but I don't listen to a specific genre all the time because music is magical and has so many forms and I do not just want to listen to one genre. I curse alot and that rarely gets me in trouble tho. My humor is dirty or *WARNING TO BE GIVEN* up as most describe it, when I make jokes, nothing is scared. I make jokes about sexual taboos like Rape, Necrophila, Incest or about touchy subjects like 9/11, etc. because I'm *WARNING TO BE GIVEN* up. Now I leave you with this little quote that I believe in all the day.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down!"

Last edited by PK_Awesome on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:48 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Harry The Chin
Outsetter
Outsetter
Harry The Chin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-05-02

I am PK_Awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am PK_Awesome.   I am PK_Awesome. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:55 am

Lmao. hai ther
Back to top Go down
http://www.xat.com/_Ragnarok_
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-21

I am PK_Awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am PK_Awesome.   I am PK_Awesome. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:34 am

Nice to see you finally confessed. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
PK_Awesome
Outsetter
Outsetter
PK_Awesome

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-13

I am PK_Awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am PK_Awesome.   I am PK_Awesome. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:55 am

PK2 wrote:
Nice to see you finally confessed. Twisted Evil
Nice of you to confess that I created you.
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-21

I am PK_Awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am PK_Awesome.   I am PK_Awesome. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:43 am

I enjoyed your bio. Especially the ending.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

I am PK_Awesome. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am PK_Awesome.   I am PK_Awesome. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am PK_Awesome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Heroes of Wind :: Clan Members-
Jump to: