Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader Empty
PostSubject: Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader   Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:55 am

Toon Link wrote:
Hi as you all know this place is very inactive which kinda sucks for us because lots of other clans has forums like this and they are really active on them just look at our Rivals forum for an example there forums are so active that i get pissed of thinking why arent ours as active as theres...so the new rule is that members has to be active as much a possible here...or else im afraid ill have to kick some members out ( sorry if im acting like an itch XD ) but you guys all know that its true so starting today or tomorrow all members must be active here in our forums....you guys can still go on the Hero of Winds forums at BC but try to be as active here as you are at BC

From your Leader-Toon Link

P.S. I want to give a bye to the members we have lost already such as Kar and Smasher Hizzle we'll miss you guys alot >> we which you luck on whatever you do in life
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
Toon Link
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
Toon Link

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader   Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks for putting that up there PK2 BTW I love the smiles lol!
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader   Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:19 am

Yes, I thought you would.
Still working on the BC ones to slip in. king

Oh yeah, discuss this in Announcements Discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader   Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Ruling - By Toon Link, the Clan Leader
Page 1 of 1