Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting Empty
PostSubject: Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting   Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm

Since people have been posting know what the off-topic just to know what the ranks are, in order to stop this, I will post them here. If it continues, I'm afraid I may have to ban people from the Forum for a little bit. Sorry, but that's how it goes.

Outsetter
Whisper in the Wind
Ocean Adventurer
Travelling Hero
The Hero's Descendant
True Hero of Wind

Hopefully, this should put a stop to spamming.
Oh, and if too many people reach the final rank (it's quite low numbers at the moment, I didn't expect this many posts), I will add more ranks and raise the others, so don't be surprised if your rank goes down, but I will post about this if it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting   Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:46 pm

PK2 wrote:
Since people have been posting know what the off-topic just to know what the ranks are, in order to stop this, I will post them here. If it continues, I'm afraid I may have to ban people from the Forum for a little bit. Sorry, but that's how it goes.

Outsetter
Whisper in the Wind
Ocean Adventurer
Travelling Hero
The Hero's Descendant
True Hero of Wind

Hopefully, this should put a stop to spamming.
Oh, and if too many people reach the final rank (it's quite low numbers at the moment, I didn't expect this many posts), I will add more ranks and raise the others, so don't be surprised if your rank goes down, but I will post about this if it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com

Ranks - Stop Randomly Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Link to the Leaders :: Site/Clan Announcements-
Jump to: