Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What made you Main Toon Link?

Go down 
+6
PK2
Toon Link
LinkTwilight
lampard1902
TLOWNESU
xXLoZFanXx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLoZFanXx
Clan Co-Leader
xXLoZFanXx

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-04-21

What made you Main Toon Link? Empty
PostSubject: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:03 pm

What the title said, was it playing style? did u like the series he's from? what was it?!

i mained toon link because i had experience of playing young link in melee and because i only main people who are from series' that i like. i also didnt like it that link was very slow, but i prefer cel shadin and the kid links to realism and adult link anyway, cel shadin n air brushin n kid link FTW!
Back to top Go down
TLOWNESU
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
TLOWNESU

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:07 pm

well heres my reasons

1- Favorite LoZ games star TL

2- CARTOON FTW

and 3- funny expressions
Back to top Go down
lampard1902
Teh Taco Man
lampard1902

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:16 pm

Long story..... (i'll try to make it short)
My main from melee (Roy) was cut so I decided to main my melee secondry (Link) saw gameplay vids and it seemed like link was too slow and heavly for my playing style. went onto brawl central saw this clan (made me consider Toon Link, played melee with young link seemed pretty good with him and decided Toon Link was my best bet for a brawl main.
Back to top Go down
LinkTwilight
Clan Co-Leader

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:29 pm

xXLoZFanXx wrote:

i mained toon link because i had experience of playing young link in melee and because i only main people who are from series' that i like. i also didnt like it that link was very slow, but i prefer cel shadin and the kid links to realism and adult link anyway, cel shadin n air brushin n kid link FTW!
^^

Exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toon Link
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
Toon Link

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:28 pm

I just liked his freaking Zelda time LoZ the Windwaker
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 10:49 pm

Because I thought up the name for the clan, and I kinda didn't want to leave it behind.
Also, Toon Link looked like a cross between Falco and Young Link, my Melee mains.
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
smashbros2u
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
smashbros2u

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm

I mained link in melee, but he's too slow in brawl, so I main toon link now.
Back to top Go down
mecha knight
Whisper in the Wind
Whisper in the Wind
mecha knight

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:24 am

xXLoZFanXx wrote:
What the title said, was it playing style? did u like the series he's from? what was it?!

i mained toon link because i had experience of playing young link in melee . i also didnt like it that link was very slow, but i prefer cel shadin and the kid links to realism and adult link anyway, cel shadin n air brushin n kid link FTW!
Thats basicly the same story for me Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
Psi Trislash
Outsetter
Outsetter
Psi Trislash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:14 am

I main Toon Link for MANY reason

First i like LoZ Characters, and his cartoony self is awesome, i like cell-shaded games

Second his Stats (or whatever) hes really fast and has avarage power i like speedy people, along wiht his projectiles hes a great long-ranged and melee fighter

lastly is the main reason, i was over ata friedns and my friends bother choose to main Marth and Ike, so i needed with a sword so i decided "toon link" at random..lol...and ever since then i started liking his style more and more!
Back to top Go down
PK2
Clan Leader
PK2

Number of posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:18 am

Psi Trislash wrote:
I main Toon Link for MANY reason

First i like LoZ Characters, and his cartoony self is awesome, i like cell-shaded games

Second his Stats (or whatever) hes really fast and has avarage power i like speedy people, along wiht his projectiles hes a great long-ranged and melee fighter

lastly is the main reason, i was over ata friedns and my friends bother choose to main Marth and Ike, so i needed with a sword so i decided "toon link" at random..lol...and ever since then i started liking his style more and more!

If everyone was as enthusiastic as you, we'd all be exhausted. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://heroesofwind.forumakers.com
Chibi-Robo
Outsetter
Outsetter
Chibi-Robo

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:46 am

To be honest, I don't even know how I started up liking Toon Link. I guess it's just because I absolutely love the game he came from.

I guess the first time I actually realized he would be my main was after I unlocked him. I mean, I've always also acquired a taste for the dark-costumed characters, and I gave him a shot. Ever since, I've loved how he handles and he's very speedy.

Thanks to Toon Link, I got the best record on my Wii for the Target Test on Intense, and that was 21 seconds. I know it's not as good as some, but I'm glad I did something good, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What made you Main Toon Link?   What made you Main Toon Link? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What made you Main Toon Link?
Page 1 of 1